Saturday, December 4, 2010

APRES by C.K. Bradley






Can't wait for this adventure! Currently APRES jackets and ski bibs are available for pre-order. How many friends are you going to make skiing in a getup like one of these?? I love it.

http://www.ckbradley.com/ Keep updated on her whereabouts! Camilla will be making her ski town trek this winter, so if you find yourself somewhere snowy - watch out!

Here is hoping she makes some vests soon...

Ski Boogie - cheeky Warren Miller inspiration, featuring onesies from the CKB vintage collection. I am going to start practicing my mogul technique so I can be in Ski Boogie 2.

1 comment:

  1. UM I SAW THESE IN VAIL YESTERDAY! I am obsessed! How are you girl? I am living in Vail and working at a shop in Lionshead at the base of the gondola, I NEED one of these hot dog bibs in every color! Miss and love you!

    - Em Clark

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails