Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Move It and Lose It


If you are like me, fall is welcome break from being spotted in minimal attire all summer. But at this point, I have had my little break and I am ready to turn it up a notch and get ready for Antigua. I will be heading down there after Thanksgiving (in Greenwich with my family!) for a winter season of bartending, sailing, and scuba diving. SO SO glad I am finallllyyy going to get back in the water. 

While doing some website stalking, I found this page on MarieClaire. I am always down for some new workout jamZ. Hopefully these will give me some much needed pump up to my routine of late, which included easy cycling and ellipticaling (whilst watching Food Network!). Apparent the site RunHundred is also a great find for workout music - andddd they match beats to your workout pace. 

Here it goes: 

Pitbull - Hotel Room Service
Demi Lovato - Here We Go Again
Shakira - Loba
Flo-Rida & Nelly Furtado - Jump
Sean Paul - So Fine
Amy Winehouse - Rehab (Hotchip Remix)
Gossip - Men in Love
Cascada - Evacuate the Dance Floor (radio edit)
Jay Sean & Lil Wayne - Down
Baby Bash & Pitbull - Outta Control 

With some workout gear by LuLuLemon... You are ready to run... or bike.... or elipticize with POWER and enthusiasm. Hmmm. Now its time for meee to go to the gym. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails