Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Bar Cart



Wet bar, dry bar - I am not too picky. But one thing is for sure, I LOVE bar carts (p.s. did you read the post - a nod to cocktail hour?). The perfectly stocked bar cart makes me want to have cocktail parties in the grass and pretend to like martinis whilst wearing a caftan.



One of my recent discoveries - Society Social. A bar cart named "The Sedgwick?" - check. The chic hostesses behind Society Social just get it.








Now I am on to finding some bar accessories... Hello IOMOI! Cheers!



Images: Society Social & Iomoi

2 comments:

  1. I heart a bar cart!
    Keep up the good work! Hope all is well.
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heidi! Great work on your blog too! Love The Sugar Buzz....
    Let me know if you are ever in NYC or ACK - would love to see you! XX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails