Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mission: Packaging & Graphic Design

Because of a new project (stay tuned!) - I have been spending most of my day scouring the web for graphic design and packaging inspiration.

The Dieline - for those of you who are unfamiliar with it, is the #1 package design website, and it is definitely worthy of that title. So many fabulous ideas in one place! Even if your not in the process of creating new packaging (like I currently am), the site is a great source to see genius creativity and out-of-the-box thinking at work.

Here are some of my favorites:









1 comment:

  1. Hey guys,

    Very good site you have created. Package design is the protection of goods to be sold. It prevents damage during transport and storage from the elements. I like your site it is very informative. Thanks a lot for creating this type of valuable site.....

    Brand Agencies

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails