Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Blog Love: Design Darling


After carousing one of my new favorite websites, Design Darling (another great Glitter Guide find- I realized how awesome inspiration boards are. I need to get one up in my apartment asap! And one in Nantucket as well for that matter... All the more inspiration.

Here are some of her favorites - mixed in with some finds of my own.








Some say Pinterest is the new inspiration board. What do you think? I must admit, I am more fond of the cut out and tack up variety... Though it would be fun to create something you can share with everyone!

Images: Design Darling, Sid Mashburn, Habitually Chic, Absolutely Beautiful Things (Canadian House & Home)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the shoutout! I love Pinterest but I'm more of a cut-and-tack girl myself ;) Love that second space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading Mackenzie!! XX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails