Friday, January 13, 2012

Loving Lulu


After a recent jaunt to J.Crew with my bestie SLL, I was reintroduced to the stellar design of Lulu Frost.


Though always adorned throughout the summer, my wrists are looking a little bare these days. However, after my recent Lulu Frost tumblr experience - I am definitely going to start stacking up.




The stacking by the way? Classic Blair Eadie. If you are not reading her blog, Atlantic - Pacific.... get on it!



A little more about Lulu:
Lulu Frost is a jewelry brand founded in New York City in 2004 by designer Lisa Salzer. The Frost family, led by Lisa's maternal grandmother Elizabeth Rock Frost, has been involved in the estate jewelry business for generations. Lisa's work blends antique, vintage and modern elements to reinvent timeless classics.

Click here to check her online store and here to visit her amazing Tumblr site

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails