Friday, March 19, 2010

Sweat It Out





Although I skipped winter entirely, I am still going through the feeling of wanting to revamp my workout routine, eat well, and shape up for the spring and summer.

Last summer, Murray (ze dog) was my best running partner... if I was not feeling up to it, Murray would give me a pleading its-time-for-our run look, and then we would be out the door. I also like to mix it up with bike rides to Sconset... (but with an ice cream at Sconset Market- I dont know if the work-out counts!). This summer, I am hoping to join a yoga studio to balance out my workout routine and help keep me motivated.

Besides downloading new music (for which I always turn to EMF or AMC for suggestions) - new workout gear always helps me turn it up a notch.


These images of Natasha Poly by Craig McDean in Vogue Italia are also pretty inspiring.... but for functional workout gear, I will stick to Nike and Lululemon. (Self magazine also has some good tips!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails