Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lonny Magazine: Bohemian Rhapsody




Lonny Magazine is one of my favorites - so I was more than excited to see my friend Caroline's apartment featured in this month's issue! Her sister Anna Burke is a talented interior designer that has flourished under the tutelage of Celerie Kemble. I especially love how the "DIY Darling" incorporates her own artwork into the decor.


Caroline and Anna live together in the West Village. I love when sisters live together! My sister SAB just found a new apartment in NYC - but sadly, she is moving in just as we are moving out! At the end of April, DW and I will be Nantucket-bound, but back to the city in the fall to take on the adventure of a new apartment. Lots of things to be excited about for sure - and lots of new decorating projects!

Check out the March/April issue of Lonny by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails