Friday, June 12, 2009

Get it: Toy Watch

Sadly, my very favorite wrist accessory (THE scubapro xtender dive computer) was lost during one chaotic night in Montreal with some fellow Lawrencians for a Girl Talk concert. I mourned the loss as I no longer sit on train en route to NYC and look at my total bottom team of my deepest dive in the Seychelles. Whoever thought cocktail rings were conversation starters clearly never wore a dive computer to a bar.... 

Anyway, I have come to terms with the fact that I now need a new watch, and although I am definitely going to replace the XTENDER, a neon toy watch is giving my oversized dive computer a run for its money. 

The Plasteramic is my fav. I am thinking I am going to go for the orange. 

Neon Plasteramic Watch Collection - Atomic Orange


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails