Monday, October 5, 2009

Film Style: Gosford Park


I am not surprised that I loved Gosford Park because I love everything that Kristin Scott Thomas is in. The style in this film is more than enviable, and I realized I was unconsciously channeling the look for fall. 
To give a brief description:
Gosford Park is set in 1932 at an English country house. A party of wealthy Brits and Yanks accompanied by their servants gather at the home of Sir William McCordle for a shooting weekend. A murder occurs in the middle of a dinner party, and the plot is presented from both the servants' and guests' perspectives. 

The all star cast is reason enough to rent the film, including an ensemble of characters played by Michael Gambon, Clive Owen, Maggie Smith, Ryan Philippe and Emily Watson. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails