Friday, October 16, 2009

Go See: Blue Lagoon



Blue Lagoon is one of my all-time favorite movies. I don't know if its because Brooke Shields is unbelievable and hatefully GORGEOUS in the film, or because the scenery and underwater shots are amazing. Watching Blue Lagoon makes me SO excited to get on with the planning of my winter diving destination. 

Oh and Brooke and Christopher Atkins (her co-star) actually fell in love during the film and started dating... so the chemistry is believable. 


2 comments:

  1. I also loved loved loved Endless Love with a darling young (unknown) thing called Martin Hewitt. Brooke was so beautiful in that film it was breathtaking.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. The word verification for that comment above was (not kidding) "areprep"...

    Ha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails