Monday, November 2, 2009

WWWD - The Book


I have a little morning routine of waking up, drinking tea (more on that at a later post!), and going through my email on my blackberry (all while still in bed). One of my daily emails is from WhoWhatWearDaily.com. Always entertaining, my WWW Daily tidbits are a welcome quick read, and an easy way to keep up on trends and add things to your lust-list. 

Recently WWWD has come out with a book! (PS i cant wait to have my own apartment to stash all these books... my bedroom looks like a library!) Should we be surprised that the authors (Katherine Power and Hillary Kerr) BOTH used to work for Elle???? 

The description for this new must have reads as follows: 
"The first book from WhoWhatWear Cofounders Hillary Kerr and Katherine Power, Who What Wear: Celebrity and Runway Style for Real Life features style advice and 60 full-color photographs. Fashion neophyte or seasoned stylista, every woman should read this book." 

Order on shopbop for $18.95.

2 comments:

  1. hello hello!!!! love your stories!!! keep it up duckie! xoxo AEB

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails