Friday, November 13, 2009

Resort ... take me there



One of the blogs that I love love love, is Fashion Gone Rogue. The site gives you easy access to the beautiful fashion editorials from a wide variety of magazines, and I am never  disappointed. 

This editorial from the December issue of Harper's Bazaar is enviously stunning. The nautical theme is classic of the trends we are seeing for resort this season, yet the all-American Angela Lindvall paired with the American flag gives it a patriotic feel that I LOVE.... It takes me back to Nantucket in the summer - and nothing feels more American to me than that! 


Shot by photographer Alexi Lubomirski with the help of stylist Aleksandra Woroniecka, the "new collections," features a combination of pieces from Bottega Veneta, Ralph Lauren and Burberry Prorsum. I love it all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails